2014/10/13

Gourmet of Otaru

Hello everyone! Could you want to know what are the delicious foods.Otaru is famous of sea food ,cheese cake and buckwheat. I have eaten a lot of delicious foods with my friends in Otaru. Then I will recommend my favourite foods for you.


Seafood

  It is beside the port that make Otaru very delicious of seafood. Look at my photos!

Seafood in Otaru is almost raw food so you can taste fresh things here.

Here is the famous market in Otaru named of Sankaku Market. I have eaten delicious seafood with my friends at the restaurant Takeda in Sankaku Market.




Tatsumizushi is also famous in Sakai Street which is the main street of Otaru.



Cheese Cake
   Cheese Cake LeTAO in Otaru is very popular for Japanese. It is perfect for you to share it with your family after lunch or dinner.



Buckwheat

  Buckwheat set is my favourite food because it not just buckwheat but I also can taste Tenpura which is the traditional fried food in Japan. Here is a restaurant called Yabuhan near to the Otaru Station.



 Would you want to eat the delicious food in Otaru to enjoy your journey ?
The gourmet of Otaru is waiting for your coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment