Hanachozu～Flower hand water～
Have you seen Hanachozu?
Hanachozu (Flower hand water) is the decoration that floated colourful flowers on the Chozu of a Shinto shrine and the temple.
Chozu is the water for washing your hands and rinsing your mouth to purify before approaching the shrine.
You can see beautiful Hanachozu in Sumiyoshi Shrine.
It has been exhibited since July 4 and changed Flowers every 10 days.
- 7/4～7/13 Gerbera (the language of flowers:Hope,Always moving forward)
- 7/14～7/23 Phalaenopsis (the language of flowers:bring happiness)
- 7/24～8/3 Sunflower (the language of flowers:adoration)
- 8/4～8/13 Hydrangea (the language of flowers:patience)
- 8/14～8/23 The Flower is undecided.
Can you find a four leaf clover in Phalaenopsis?